Friday, April 3, 2009

A Beautiful Baby Shower!

The Lord has truly blessed me with the opportunity to work with some really GREAT people. Yesterday afternoon after school, my co-workers hosted a beautiful shower. Everything was PINK, of course, and the refreshments were yummy!

I received the nicest gifts!! Sarah Beth's closet is getting full very quickly!! Mama, Courtney (my sister-in-law), Anna Grace (my beautiful niece), my MaMaw and the boys were all present. I haven't taken any pregnant pictures so far but was forced to for this occasion. I have gained a total of 18 pounds...lots better than I did with the boys...I sure hope to get back to the size I was when I married after having Sarah Beth...she is the caboose so there is no reason not to...Here are the pictures!! The first is of the canvas that I will be hanging above her bed. My co-worker and former teacher when I was in the 8th and 9th grade had this made for me. In fact, her daughter, Allison painted it and she and I graduated together. I never knew she was so talented. She also painted the smaller sign which I plan to hang on the door at the hospital. She is going to add the date, weight, and length on the sides and bottom.
So many nice gifts!!

From Such Sweet People!!
Cute! Cute!

Andrew & Anna Grace Smiling for the Camera!

I love being a Mama! I can't wait to add Sarah Beth (well outside of my belly) to this picture!! My boys are truly a blessing from God...we are so excited to add a female to the mix!! Wonder which one she'll look like...light hair and blue eyes like Andrew...or dark hair with brown eyes like Ben...we'll see in about 2 1/2 weeks!!

Special Thanks to the hostesses: Elaine Case, Gwen Dickey, Karen Dunaway, Linda Franklin, Margaret Gee, Vicky King, Janice Holmes, Holli Pepper, Becky Smith, Debbie Smith, and Janet Smith

No comments: