Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well...Nothing's Changed :(

My appointment was somewhat frustrating yesterday. Dr. Mills said everything looks good but I haven't dialated anymore. I guess that at this point...I really shouldn't be...but with all the contractions, I would like to think my body is doing something productive!!

Sarah Beth's heartbeat still is precious music to my ears. I can't wait to hold her and feel it in her chest!! A lady was at the clinic that had a two week old. She looked so small. It will be an adjustment to have a little one again...so exciting!

Dr. Mills will see me again next Wednesday...April 15...and will check me again. He wants me to be at least 1 or two centimeters before he induces...which he says he will do anywhere between the 39th and 40th week. The 39th week begins on April 20 and the due date is April 27th...so hopefully, I will have a baby between those dates...unless she decides to make her appearance earlier...which would be perfectly fine with me!! At this point, she is considered full term and would be fine!!

I am planning to walk and exercise during our Easter break...tomorrow-Monday. Maybe that will help the situation a little. I also want to work in the yard a little if the weather is nice. Anyway...stay tuned! Thanks for your continued prayers!!

No comments: