Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update on Doctor's Visit

I really appreciate all the prayers! I did have some progress since last week. I am a good one centimeter dialated and the baby has dropped a good bit. I am now 60% thinned...so at least I am going forward and not backward!! Dr. Mills will see me again next Wednesday if I haven't gone into labor on my own. If everything still looks good, he will induce on Thursday morning. I am praying that I just go ahead on my own but if not, at least I have a definite date now and know that I won't be pregnant forever. For those of you who have had babies...you know what I'm talking about!!

I just met with the lady that will be taking my place in the classroom and I feel really good about leaving things in her hands. I have everything for the kids all ready to go and organized by color in folders...I really tried to make it easy for her. The kids only have about 4 weeks plus exam week to go...so I won't miss that much!! I am going to enjoy being off with Sarah Beth and Ben and then in a few weeks...Andrew too!!

Please keep us in your prayers and I will keep you posted!! I can't wait to add pictures of Sarah Beth to our blog!!

No comments: