Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

I am so very thankful for the true meaning of Easter...our Saviour arose and defeated death and the grave and sin...all for us!! He is truly a wonderful God!!

We are still anxiously awaiting Sarah Beth's arrival...if some of you have heard the Christian song, The Sooner The Better, then you know what I've been singing. The song talks about the coming of Jesus...but I have been singing it in regards to the coming of Sarah Beth!! It says, "the sooner the better, today would be just fine"!

We had a family picture made at Mama's on Sunday afternoon....My hubby and the boys looked so handsome!!

I have a doctor's appointment again today at 3:00. Please pray that I have dialated some. My suspicions are that he will tell me to come back next Wednesday and then if I have dialated some, he will put me in on Thursday morning to induce...I know that doesn't seem like long but it is to me...I would rather he put me in on Monday or Tuesday!! Who knows? Or maybe she'll just come on her own!! That would be fine too!! I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

~neisha~ said...

love the family pic. It's good to see you in some of the photos! You have a beautiful family!