Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Sweetie's Birthday


Well, today makes 31 for my sweetheart! I fixed him breakfast this morning and we are going to his favorite restaurant to eat for supper (Bo Bo's Chinese). He loves that place...I honestly think he has craved more during this pregnancy than I have. Yesterday he was craving Charms Blow Pops...go figure! Mama is making him a birthday cake with a motorcycle on it...Mama makes the best cakes EVER!!


I have to say that God has given me the best husband in the world! (Everyone should feel that way about theirs!!) He takes such good care of us! He may seem like a big bully on the outside but he truly treats me like a queen. I can't say that it has always been a bed of roses...we've had our ups and downs, but since we got closer to the Lord, you couldn't ask for a better marriage! He is a wonderful best friend too! He has seen me at my worst and at my best but still loves me!!


So, to you honey, I wish you the best birthday ever! I am sorry that we can't get you what you really want...A new motorcycle...but we are getting something even better in a few weeks ;) I love you!!

No comments: