Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally Friday!

I am so glad it is Friday. It has been a long week...or at least it seems. When you get to the last weeks of pregnancy, time doesn't seem to fly as quickly as in the beginning. Sarah Beth has been so active over the last few days. She will poke out her knee or elbow (not sure which it is) and you can actually see it on my belly. I know she is getting more and more crowded in there. I go for a sonogram next Wednesday. It will be exciting to see her again!

So tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I have the most wonderful sweetheart in the world! Roger is so good to me! I can't imagine my life without him! My heart still goes "pitter patter" around him! I am so thankful that God placed us together. He is a wonderful husband, best friend and daddy to our kids! I am so anxious to see him with Sarah Beth. I know she'll have him wrapped from the beginning! Tomorrow night we will celebrate by attending the Sweetheart Banquet at church!

We are blessed above measure. The boys haven't been sick hardly at all this winter(Thank you, Lord). Besides an occasional cough or runny nose...the Lord has kept them well! I am so grateful! They are both getting excited about Sarah Beth. Ben keeps asking me when is she going to come out of your belly??? I know they'll both be big helpers.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! God Bless!

No comments: