Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where do I begin?




I must say it has definitely been a while since I have blogged...I have been so busy with the kids this summer...I am taking every moment to rock Sarah Beth that I can! She is so precious! It is going to kill me to leave her in a couple of weeks...yes, a couple of weeks! We go back to school on August 3rd. I know she will be in good hands with Nana (my mama) but I will surely miss both her and Ben. Andrew will be starting 2nd grade...so he will be with me at school.

The boys have enjoyed the outdoors this summer. They are all about some frogs and lizards! They have also enjoyed our waterslide and a small pool in the back yard. Ben is going to really miss Andrew when he heads back to school!

Sarah Beth...what a wonderful baby she is...very rarely cries unless she is hungry or tired. She is 3 months old already...my how time is flying. She is doing very well holding herself up and loves to look around and coo!! She is starting to look kinda chunky...she loves her cereal and fruit every morning and night...We'll soon try out some veggies!

My cousin Brooke took her picture this weekend...I love em'! A couple are at the beginning of this post...I am having a hard time trying to figure out which ones to order...

Well, I guess I'll stay in touch more when we start back to school and I have access to the Internet. We can only get dial-up at our house so I only get on when I go to the school or I'm here at Mama's.
Have a great week!!

No comments: