Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Day of Vacation!

We are having a blast so far on vacation! We arrived here at 4:15 a.m. this morning in Birchwood, TN where my mom's sister, Aunt Tracy and her family live. It is only about 20 miles from Chattanooga...where we enjoyed our first vacation activity today!

We took the kids today to the Discovery Museum. It was SO neat...educational and fun at the same time. Nearly every activity was hands on and the boys loved it...if you are ever in the area...I highly recommend it for families...

We have really enjoyed our day here with Aunt Tracy, Uncle Craig, Cassie (my cousin) and her three children...Hallie, Mikai & Jaxon. The boys are really enjoying playing with the kids. Uncle Craig even took Roger and Andrew for a spin in the boat...Andrew loved it. I have nearly 50 pictures that I took today....but for some reason, blogger is not wanting to upload any pictures...I'll have to try again later....

No comments: