Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last Tee Ball Game of 2009


Well, we had our last tee ball game Tuesday night for 2009. It was SO HOT!! When we left the ball field...the State Bank sign said 102 degrees...I'm not sure if that was correct but it certainly felt that hot! The boys were miserable in the blazing sun...My wonderful MaMaw and PaPaw watched Sarah Beth while we were at the field...it was just too hot for her.


Speaking of my baby girl, she had a check-up on Monday and had her first set of shots. She definitely did not enjoy it!! She did not really act fussy afterwards...nor did she run fever...Thank you Lord! Ever since Ben had the febrile seizures (seizures brought on by fever...he had two and both scared me to death)....I am not fond of even a low grade fever. Anyway...she is growing like a weed...she is now up to 10.6 pounds and is 23 inches long! I am so thankful for a healthy baby!


The boys really enjoyed playing ball this year...next year Andrew will move up to buddy ball...but it was wonderful for them to play on the same team at least one year!


No comments: