Monday, October 27, 2008

Only 4 More Weeks!

I am so excited about the holiday season peaking around the corner. Only four more weeks and we'll be off for Thanksgiving! I am ready for a week break! I think my students are too!!

We had a wonderful weekend! Saturday, Roger and I took the boys to Kid's Kingdom for a picnic and playing. They absolutely loved it! Then, we went home and just relaxed, played outside and enjoyed the afternoon. I told Roger that it was so nice not to have somewhere we had to be...as we many times do on the weekends. I got my house all nice and clean and fresh smelling...I LOVE a clean house! But, as many of you know...it doesn't stay that way for long!

We had great services at church yesterday! My Dad preached an alarming message at the morning service concerning the upcoming election and the possibilities of changes for Christians if a certain individual is elected. The important thing that he emphasized is that God already knows the outcome and we have to trust in HIM to take care of things. He is still on the throne and is in control. We need to be telling others about Him as we may not have long until the Lord returns for his children! I pray that the Lord would help me to be more bold for Him! I need more faith too...cause if we worry we don't trust and if we trust we don't worry! I sometimes worry when I should be trusting!!

I am now 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant...just 26 weeks to go...I know that seems like a lot but the holidays always pass quickly and that will at least get me to the 1/2 way mark. I am still wearing my normal clothes (Thank you Lord!!) but I'm starting to see somewhat of a bulge in the midline area...besides fatigue...no complaints here. I am very anxious to feel the baby move which will hopefully be within the next month. I still remember feeling Andrew and Ben and what a blessing that it truly is to feel a miracle inside of you!!

Well, I hope all is well with everyone! Keep me posted!

1 comment:

Marilyn Bowen said...

You had me on "ONLY 4 MORE WEEKS" Of course my first thought was baby! HA But...I can enjoy the 4 more weeks even more...since that includes me!! Love the site!