Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well...It's Been A While!

I haven't had much time to blog lately but I wanted to share some recent pictures of my 'blessins'....Sarah Beth is walking now...all over the place. She'll have her first birthday next Friday. I can't believe it has been a year! Time has flown by SOOOOOO fast! She is absolutely precious...I am so thankful the Lord has allowed me to be her Mama!! Here are a few recent pictures of her...
As for Ben, well he had his shots last week to get ready for school...yes, he'll start Kindergarten in the fall. We actually go for registration tomorrow. He is still loving preschool and has started practicing for teeball. He is full of life! Here he is in the tree he was trying to climb on a recent fishing trip with his Daddy! He is my BEN!!

As for Andrew, he stays busy! Between studying and projects for school, and practicing buddy ball...he never stops. He is getting to be such a big boy. He loves to be outdoors, especially fishing with Daddy. It's a good thing God blessed me with a girl because the boys leave me in a heartbeat when their Daddy is going somewhere....who knows...Sarah Beth may be the same way. She does have her Daddy wrapped!!

With three kids, there is hardly a spare moment! I couldn't do it without the wonderful man in my life. God has given me the best husband in the world! He is my best friend and I love him more than words can say!
A few more pics to share...

Easter Family Pic 2010








No comments: